Sunday, November 10, 2013

Immigrants On The Border

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0omkBADhDlM




This Video I found on the Youtube is short but very interesting and gives the insight on how hard it si to cross the border between Mexico and United states. Some people in hope for a better live in United States and go through all the troubles to get here and hardship to get here. but sometimes they get so disappointed and leave as well. The video shows the geography of USA Mexico border and shows how far it is extended.

1 comment:

  1. This video is actually heartbreaking to watch because anyone can see the risk that these immigrants were willing to take just to improve their lives. The saddest part for me was when the narrator mentioned that the only items they had were in a gym bag and the clothes on their backs. If I were in their position, I would be too afraid to make that trip because there is no guarantee that I would find my way across that desert. A part of me knows that it’s not fair for these immigrants to illegally make their way into the U.S. because there are hundreds of people who patiently applied for a legal trip and are being denied. But while watching the video, I couldn't help but feel that the government should try to offer assistance or jobs for people who are in desperate needs.

    ReplyDelete